View Profile jouste

1 Movie Reviews

Love Negronis! Also big fan of Boulevardiers and Rositas! <3 great job.

Luis responds:

havent tried a Rosita yet!

this was great

this really cracked me up. great voice acting and the story was pretty hilarious if a little bit too long. either way a ten from me. excellent work

2 Game Reviews

loved it!

i'm a big fan of your first one and this one is even better. loved the music and the puzzle rooms were so cool. the character looks really slick and the environmental effects really married the classics with the more current games.

all in all a wicked job. i initially didn't like the one pixel stroke on some elements but quickly got used to it. i loved the undead dudes that climb out of the ground and the ghosts cracked me up every time.

great premise and excecution!

i really like this game, but I'm god awful at it.

what gets me is the idea itself. it painted a great picture in my head of what was going on and within minutes i was crushing those bastard archeologists.

the execution is really slick as well. looks good and plays really well.

i don't know if i'm just an idiot or it's hard but i got stuck easily. it's most likey my fault, i just wish i was better so i could see more of the damn thing.

super work all in all. thanks for a cool game!

1 Audio Review

superb

this is a great tune.

the music is very subtle and fits into almost any mood while the percussion is edgy enough to warrant some fun and attention.

i've been rocking it on loop for a while now.
it makes me feel like adventuring really badly D:

great stuff serious!

-jouste

SeriousAdam responds:

Im glad you are enjoying this tune

Adam

17 Art Reviews

This rules! Well done! <3

Skiptoons responds:

Thank ya kindly!

This rules. love it lots. Your muted palettes are really great.

Holy Goddamn. This is incredible. The waves of nostalgia are drowning me as well.

MM-animation responds:

Thank You!

a fierce drawbarian from the freezing steppes of canada! here to slay boredom and lay waste to lame ideas!

37, Male